Wednesday 19 January 2011

What I'll use this blog for

I doubt many, if any people will read this blog, and I don't know if those who do will care at all, but I'll be using this blog for myself, not others, to note anything happy, positive and in the way of good progress. I'll probably keep note of things I eat and do (exercise wise) aswell. My diet may not look particularly low calorie or healthy but I am desperately trying to get out my starving/binging/purging habits, and just to be able to eat something and it not turn into a binge or purge is a big step for me, and cutting out everything I "shouldn't" eat does not work for me, it ends up as me starving, so I'm very slowly easing myself out of them. If I can have one packet of crisps, or one biscuit, without it turning into several, that is a big achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment